Friday, February 25, 2011

save the date!

hey yall! so i often i hear yall talking about coming down here to the crystal coast. i know you are looking for an excuse to visit beaufort (or one of our beautiful beaches) this summer! plan your vacation and save the date for july 2nd! me and four of my artist friends will be having a show at the beaufort art center. last summer, we had a similar show and it was a blast! so if you missed it, here is your chance.  more details to follow, but go ahead and mark it on your calender!
artists will include:
trista hudzik reynolds (me, duh)
craig gurganus
abigail poray
lisa tuchek
* painter*
brett harrison
 *painter*

and, if you would like to help out we have plenty for you to do! contact me at thrpottery@rocketmail.com
or send me a message via the pottery facebook page.

wishing you well and thanks for reading!
~trista

Finding me:

asheville river arts district
95 roberts street
asheville, north carolina


email: tristahudzikpottery@yahoo.com